One of the India's Leading Manufacturers of FRP Products
We are dedicated to developing products & Solutions that deliver meaningful value & services for our customers.
Single Source Responsibility - Because we have been providing FRP/GRP solutions for over three decades, our product offering is one of the broadest in the industry. Combined with our other manufacturing, engineering and design capabilities, we can deliver these solutions on time and on budget, at the quality level our customers expect.
Satyam is the world leader in the manufacture and development of fiberglass cable tray and other FRP/GRP systems. With a world-class quality testing laboratory.
- An ISO 9001:2015 TUV SUD
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Certified
- Tested for ASTM E 84 by Intertek
- Tested by Electrical Research &
- Development Association
- Single Source Responsibility
- Quality and consistency
- Tested by ATIRA
High Performance Services For Multiple Insdustries
Founded as Satyam Industries with a space of 5,000 sq.ft. area and 6 employees manufacturing FRP products
Developed a technical collaboration with CEAT Tyres to manufacture with bullock cart technology
Hand Layup Process
Initiated manufacturing of FRP chemical storage tanks by hand layup process
Expanded shop floor to 10,000 sq.ft.
Introduced Pultrusion Process to manufacture FRP sections automatically
Expanded production to 750 Ton/Annum an area of over 100,000 sq. ft. with over 50 employees
Company incorporated as Satyam Composites Pvt Ltd
We have expanded our manufacturing facilities up to 4.5 lac. sq. ft. area with 2000 ton/annum of production capacity
Introduced FRP Poles by Centrifugal Casting process
With a Total Area of 4.5 Lakh Square Feet
Our factory is located in Ramangamdi village Vadodara, India. With a total area of 4.5 Lakh Square Feet and good infrastructure, we are having multiple lines of pultrusion machines & capable to meet huge requirements of finished products.
- Starts with racks with rolls of fiber mat of fiber roving reinforced with fiberglass.
- This raw fiber is pulled of the racks and guided through a resin bath or impregnation system. Resin can also be injected directly into the die in some Pultrusion systems.
- The raw resin is a thermosetting resin, and is sometimes combined with fillers, catalysts, and pigments. The fiber reinforcement becomes fully impregnated (wetted-out) with the resin such that all the fiber filaments are thoroughly saturated with the resin mixture.
- As the resin rich fiber exits the resin impregnation system, the un-cured composite material is guided through a series of tooling. This custom tooling helps organize the fiber into the correct shape, while excess resin is squeezed out. This tooling is known as a “pre-former.” Often continuous strand mat and surface veils are added in this step to increase structure and surface finish.
- The composite is then passed through a heated steel die. Precisely machined and often chromed, the die is heated to a constant temperature, and may have several zones of temperature through-out its length, which will cure the thermosetting resin. The profile that exits the die is now a cured pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) composite.
- This FRP profile is pinched and pulled by a “gripper” system. Either caterpillar tracks or hydraulic clamps are used to pull the composite through the pultrusion die. At the end of this pultrusion machine is a cut-of saw. The pultruded profiles are cut to the specific length and stacked for delivery.