FRP CABLE TRAYS MANUFACTURER
Satyam Composites Pvt ltd have been more than 30 years of experience in the field of Manufacturing FRP Cable Trays. We manufactured FRP/GRP Cable Trays in accordance with NEMA FGI 1993 & UL 568 ( FIBERGLASS CABLE TRAY SYSTEM) Standards.
DEFINITIONS OF FIBERGLASS TRAYSA fiberglass Cable trays system is an assembly of fiberglass reinforced plastic cable trays sections and accessories that forms a rigid structural system to support cables.
FIBERGLASS CABLE TRAYS TYPES
- Ladder Type FRP Cable Trays- A ladder type Cable trays is a prefabricated fiberglass structure consisting of two longitudinal side rail connected by individual transverse members.
- Trough type FRP Cable trays – A trough type fiberglass cable trays is a prefabricated fiberglass structure with a ventilated or solid bottom within integral or separate longitudinal side rails.
- Channel type FRP Cable Trays- A channel cable trays is a pultruded fiberglass channel consisting of a ventilated or solid bottom with an integral side rail.
FRP/GRP Cable Trays Fittings & Accessories
Fiberglass cable trays fitting are section which are joined to other cable trays sections for the purpose of changing the size or direction of the cable trays system.
- FRP Horizontal Elbow: A horizontal elbow is a fiberglass cable trays section that changes direction in the same plane.
- FRP Vertical Elbow ( Inside or Outside): A vertical Elbow is a fiberglass cable tray section that changes direction to a different plane.
- Inside Vertical Elbow: An inside Vertical Elbow Trays changes direction upward from the horizontal plane.
- Outside Vertical Elbow: An Outside vertical elbow changes direction downward from the horizontal plane.
3. FRP Horizontal Tee: A horizontal tee is a fiberglass tray section which is suitable for joining cable trays section in three directions at 90-degree intervals in the same plane.
4. FRP Horizontal Cross: A horizontal cross is a fiberglass tray section that is suitable for joining the cable trays section in four directions at 90 degree intervals in the same plane.
5. FRP Reducer: A Reducer is a cable trays section which is suitable for joining fiberglass cable tarys section of different widths in the same plane.
6. FRP Connector: A fiberglass cable ttays connnector is a device whihc joins Fiberglass Cable Trays Straight Section of fittings or both.
The Basic Types of Connectors are:
- FRP Coupler Plates
- FRP Adjustable Hinge
- FRP 90 Degree Coupler plate
Satyam Composites Fiberglass cable trays are made of FRP Material which is flame retardant, Ultraviolet light resistant and which utilize a surfacing veil for added corrosion protection.
Manufacturing Process of FRP Cable Trays:
- Starts with racks with rolls of fiber mat of fiber roving reinforced with fiberglass.
- This raw fiber is pulled of the racks and guided througha resin bath orimpregnation system. Resin can also be injecteddirectly into the die in some Pultrusion systems.
- The raw resin is a thermosetting resin, and is sometimes combined with fillers, catalysts, and pigments. The fiber reinforcement becomes fully impregnated (wetted-out) with the resin such that all the fiber filaments are thoroughly saturated with the resin mixture.
- As the resin rich fiber exits the resin impregnation system, the un-cured composite material is guided through a series of tooling. This custom tooling helps organize the fiber into the correct shape,whileexcessresinissqueezedout.This tooling is known as a“pre-former.” Often continuous strand mat and surface veils are added in this step to increase structure and surface finish.
- The composite is then passed through a heated steel die. Precisely machined and often chromed, the die is heated to a constant temperature, and may have several zones of temperature through-out its length, which will cure the thermosetting resin. The profile that exits the die is now a cured pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) composite.
- This FRP profile is pinched and pulled by a “gripper” system. Either caterpillar tracks or hydraulic clamps are used to pull the composite through the pultrusion die.At the endofthis pultrusion machine is a cut-of saw.The pultrudedprofiles are cut to the specific length and stacked for delivery.
Testing on FRP Cable Trays
Satyam Composites have high standard quality lab in which we are testing all our FRP Cable Trays as per Quality assurance plan that is approved by Client & End User. We have attached our Standard QAP.