FRP/GRP Piping System with Fully Automation Process
Satyam Composites manufacturing FRP/GRP Pipe & Fittings with a Helical Filament winding Process and Continuous Filament Winding Process with full automation. Satyam Composites is a leader in manufacturing GRP pipes with precise engineering, Performance Based Piping systems, Satyam composites have enormous experience for designing, manufacturing & Installing Complete GRP Piping systems for Leading Companies in the field of Oil & Gas, Water, Refinery, Industrial, And Marine.
India’s Largest Manufactures of GRP Pipes & Fittings
Satyam Composites Design & manufacture composites GRP Piping Systems, selecting the best product as per your project requirements. Our GRP Piping System is manufactured in accordance with international standards using the latest technology utilizing Glass-reinforced Polyester (GRP), Glass Reinforced Vinyl ester (GRV), and Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) depending on the needs of your project. our range of GRP pipe diameters ranges from 25 mm (1”) up to 4,000 mm (160”), with a pressure range up to 3,500 psi.
GRP Pipes & Fittings Product Range
Our production range includes Glass Reinforced Plastic pipes of diameter 25 mm to 4000 mm.
Pressure Class: Satyam Composites manufacturing GRP Pipes and fittings are categorized according to the Nominal pressure. Standard pressure classes are 4, 6, 10, 16, 20, and 25 bar. Intermediate and higher-pressure classes are considered on request or depending on the design conditions.
Pipe Stiffness: Our GRP Pipes are also distinguished according to specific pipe stiffness. Standard stiffness classes are 1250, 2500, 5000, and 10000 N/m2. Intermediate of higher stiffness classes are available on request or depending on the design condition.
Resin: Satyam GRP Pipes and fittings are classified as GRP, GRV, and GRE when the type of resin used for manufacturing is Isophthalic, Vinlyester, and Epoxy respectively.
Types of GRP Pipes Fittings
- GRP Pipes with plain ends – joined by lamination process
- GRP Pipes with integral socket and spigot end – joined using rubber rings
- GRP Pipes with spigot ends – joined with double bell coupling using rubber rings
- GRP Pipes with integral taper socket and spigot ends – joined using epoxy glue
- GRP Pipes with taper spigot ends – joined with taper coupling using epoxy glue
- GRP Pipes with integral lock joint socket and spigot ends – joined using rubber ring (single or double) and lock strip
- GRP Pipes with lock joint spigot ends – joined with lock joint double